In today’s world, why should you have to deal with small nuisances that can be easily avoided with MacGyver-esque skills? Here are some tips to help you not sweat the small stuff:
1. Finding the end of a tape roll can be one of the most frustrating tasks a person has to deal with. Use a paper clip to hold your place when your done using the tape will fix that, no more broken fingernails for you!
2. Ever yearn for your nightly glass of Pinot but realize you forgot to refrigerate it from beforehand? Chill white wine with frozen grapes. Have a bag of frozen grapes ready in your freezer (at all times for those wine connoisseurs out there) and use them as ice cubes.
3. Filling your mop bucket that never quite fit in the sink just got a lot less complicated. Use your household dustpan as a sort of irrigation mechanism to fill larger containers in your sink.
4. Make the perfect ice cream sandwich. If you have a sweet tooth, try this quick trick to get the most evenly distributed homemade ice cream sandwich you will ever have!
5. For those impossible plastic blister packages, try a can opener. Ever struggle for hours with those dumb packages that just seem like they aren’t mean to be opened? You try and you try, even to the point that your fingers of blood-covered from the pain with no prevail. Use your can opener and avoid the dreadful struggle!